The Women Entrepreneurs and Professionals (WEP) Committee promotes professional women’s leadership by offering programs and networking opportunities targeted at the individual and organizational levels to drive both personal development and systemic change and aims for gender parity in the workplace in Canada.
- To empower professional and entrepreneurial women to succeed at all stages of business through access to financing, knowledge, networks, and advocacy.
- To assist women members to move up the corporate ladder
- To guide and mentor women members to indulge in business, arrange career support and advancement with other ambitious women
- To assist existing businesswomen to expand & export
- To facilitate and create training and development opportunities to improve business and management acumen
- To host and participate with other ICCC committee’s in the annual ICCC Women’s Day Event
- Sukhdeep Kang
- Vijeta Budhwar
- Shibany Sahni
- Aruna Anand