The Infrastructure and Transportation Committee is catalyst for bringing together players engaged in this sector in Canada and provide a platform for a common vision, innovation and growth.
- To provide insight and advocacy support to enable members to better engage with the industry, its current issues and future developments.
- To work closely with prominent Canadian and Indian industry & trade associations, Merchant chambers and other government bodies to serve the common interests of the sector across the India-Canada corridor.
- Working with other Committees and Chamber staff the committee to organize presentations, panels, delegations and networking events to progress members’ understanding of sector specific priority issues and developments.
- To create awareness and the development of a 'transporter business community' for sharing information between ICCC, and other likeminded groups in India and Canada to 'connect' with each other.
- To arrange seminars to educate transporter, drivers and other stakeholders, and participate and partner in industry events for broader sectoral engagement.
- To connect and hold consultations with the corporate world, other allied sectoral organizations, federal and provincial governments in Canada and the Union and state governments in India, ICCC sponsors and key stakeholders.
- To review, and share with members, sector updates, current and future trends, solicit feedback and share potential opportunities.