The ICCC Education, Advanced Skills and Training (EAST) Committee will provide constructive pathway for co-operation in the field of education between Canada and India by promoting and facilitating Higher Education Institutions in the sector.
- To create bridge and connect decision makers and policy makers on both the sides so that a practical and positive environment is made for such sector ties to grow.
- To assist skilled newcomers and graduate students with developing their professional networks and with making educated career decisions
- To raise awareness, provide information and address issues concerning trends in the education sector including international students, local education, special needs education (SEN), internship, vocation training, higher education and skill development.
- To increase understanding of Canadian workplace culture and the reality of transferring professional designations
- To strengthen the knowledge of community resources and linkages to settlement services, skill development, job search resources, language and literacy programming among other services
Director in charge
- Pramod Goyal, President, ICCC
- Vikas Gupta, Chair
- Prince Sharma, Co-Chair
- Devinder Bhatia, Member
- Rajeev Rampal, Member
- Pushproop Brar, Member