Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC) is a 43-year-old (established
in 1977) Toronto-based bilateral trade promotion organisation fostering
economic and business relations between Canada and India, and creating business
opportunities for Canadian small businesses.
It is a non-profit, non-partisan organization. Our programs
and policies foster individual initiative, and the ability of members to make a
significant contribution to the economic, cultural and social fabric of Canada.
The ICCC’s mission is to be the premier, privately funded,
Indo-Canadian business organization in Canada by:
- Creating business and professional opportunities
- Creating awareness of the contribution of the
Indo-Canadian business and professional community.
- Facilitating business and trade opportunities
between Canada and India.
- Provide members with a forum for networking,
sharing ideas, information, and experiences to promote mutual business success.
- Create learning opportunities through seminars,
workshops, and conferences.
- Foster trade between Canada and India by
creating relationships and links between Canadian and Indian business and
- Recognize the achievements of business and
community leaders at our Annual Awards and Gala Night.
Programs & Events
- Business and professional seminars with
prominent speakers in the areas of finance, investments, international business
and trade, information technology, and public policy.
- Hosting Indian trade delegations and senior
political and business leaders.
- Seasonal business gatherings such as the Winter
- An Annual Awards and Gala Night that recognizes
achievements in the community.
- An annual General Meeting where the year is
reviewed, and the Board of Directors is elected.
ICCC is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of 11
Directors. Nine Directors are elected at the Annual General Meeting, and two Directors
are nominated by the Board from various nominations received. An Executive
Committee is elected within the Board, consisting of the President and four
Vice Presidents. The ICCC Board of Directors is also aided by an Advisory
Board, consisting of 11 seasoned business and professional leaders from within