Founded in 1977, the Indo-Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC) is a non-profit, non-partisan organization. Our programs and policies foster individual initiative, and the ability of members to make a significant contribution to the economic, cultural and social fabric of Canada.
The ICCC’s mission is to be the premier, privately funded, Indo-Canadian business organization in Canada by:
- Promoting the business, professional, and general well-being of Indo-Canadians.
- Creating positive awareness of the high degree of contribution of the Indo-Canadian business and professional community.
- Facilitating business and trade opportunities between Canada and India, and the Indian diaspora throughout the world.
- Provide members with a forum for networking, sharing ideas, information and experiences in order to promote mutual business success.
- Create learning opportunities through seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Foster international commerce between Canada, the Indian sub-continent and other countries around the world by creating relationships and links with global business organizations.
- Publicly recognize the achievements of business and community leaders at our Annual Awards and Gala Night.
Programs & Events
- Business and professional seminars with prominent speakers in the areas of finance, investments, international business and trade, information technology, and public policy.
- Hosting Indian trade delegations and senior political and business leaders.
- Seasonal business gatherings such as the Winter SME Expo.
- An Annual Awards and Gala Night that publicly recognizes achievements in the community.
- An annual General Meeting where the year is reviewed, and the Board of Directors is elected.
ICCC is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of 11 Directors.
Nine Directors are elected at the Annual General Meeting, and two Directors are nominated by the Board from various nominations received.
An Executive Committee is elected within the Board, consisting of the President and four Vice Presidents.
The ICCC Board of Directors is also aided by an Advisory Board, consisting of 11 seasoned business and professional leaders from within the community.