Mr. Pramod Goyal and Mr. Tauseef Sheikh were re-elected on the board for another term. Additionally four new directors who have been elected to the board for the first time are Mr. Arvind Bhardwaj, Mr. Surinder Sharma, Mr. Vijay Thomas and Mr. Sanjay Kulkarni. Ms. Devika Penekelapati, continues to be a director, as she is currently in the middle of her two-year term.
The AGM was attended by nearly 80 members, a majority of whom participated in a lively discussion on all the agenda items including an update on sale of the building by the President, and financials by Mr. Abu Becker & Mr. Sanjay Kulkarni.
A number of past presidents, vice presidents, and board members participated in the meeting.
The following agenda was transacted at the AGM:
- Approval of Minutes of 2018 AGM
- President's Message & board report
- Auditor's report for 2018-19
- Appointment of Auditor and authorization to the board to fix the auditor's remuneration
- Declaration of new board of directors, announced earlier to the membership
Having concluded its agenda and having taken up significant discussions on matters that were brought up by members under any other business, the meeting was formally brought to a close by the chair at 9:30pm.